Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hooray - a New project at last

I have spent a lovely weekend with my friends of the Machine Embroidery Group (MEG) . On Wednesday you see I had an idea - another Steam punk jacket for me. So whilst away - I set up - 2 metres x 150 cm purple fabric I had already dyed. Covered with two layers of turquoise net and a layer of Black twinkle nylon.  Then I started stitching figures of eight in matching purple thread.  I got about half way through, so excellent progress - when I have done this I will stitch again in black and then burn back before making the jacket. Pictures of work in progress so far..

This is a sample of the idea....
 Watch this space

No comments: