Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, March 07, 2015

Course last day and inspiration

I had a brilliant last day on the three day Sketchbook course with Dawn. It is sad that the course is over - would have liked it to keep going ! When I got home I spent £75 on sketchbooks (online) I hope I get into using them :-).

Amongst other things on the day we did some mono printing, which I have not done for year and years. I tried to be a bit more focused on a couple of these but I have a lovely set of pieces (they don't scan very well !).  I have become inspired with these scans and have some ideas in mind but I want to keep them secret at the moment in case I don't get anywhere.
You see I have completely lost interest in the Van Gogh jacket for the moment and I want to try something else for a while.










No comments: