Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Progress - Muse and Queen of Hearts

Progress is being made on Muse 1 - she is now 1/3 complete so I am also working on three other items.
1) The Queen of Hearts - I have changed my first thoughts - so am now happily designing by doodling and painting designs....

2) Designing for Muse numbers 2 and 3 - they will be this size (bottom of photo has Muse in it for scale)

so I have started rust dyeing some cotton for Muse 2 - here it is in the sunshine in the garden to heat up,

you can already see the rust coming through the cotton even after just 2 hours of sunshine

and here is the fabric for Muse 3 -

it does not look like anything in the pot but once it was out on the line it looks like this...

- isn't it pretty - I hope I am able to cut it up when the time comes!!

Back to designing.

1 comment:

Angela said...

The colour of the dyed fabric is gorgeous! I can't wait to see how the rust dyeing comes out too :)